1.What is a cookie
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone, smart TV or similar device when accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies make it possible to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and to improve Users’ experience when visiting the Website.
You may configure your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by the Website.
2. Types of cookies used on this Website
The cookies used on this Website are:
- Our own cookies: those sent to the User’s equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor that is used to provide the requested service.
- Session cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the Website, for uninterrupted navigation, and for remembering language or country options. They are used to identify whether a User is engaging in the same or a new temporary visit or browsing session.
- Technical cookies: These cookies store general, anonymous information that does not include personal data. They are intended to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
- Registration cookies: They are created when a User logs in. They are used to identify the User once they have authenticated with the Website.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies processed by the editor or by third parties that allow the number of visitors to be quantified and make it possible to statistically analyse the use made of the Website. The information collected through this type of cookies is employed to measure the Website traffic and to create anonymised browsing User profiles, in order to introduce enhancements based on the analysis of the data use made by the service Users.
The ones used on this website are by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
3. Disabling or blocking cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome:
There are third-party tools, available online, which detect cookies on each website you visit and enable you to disable them. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies. It is by using browsers that you can exercise your right to delete or disable cookies. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
If you block or refuse the installation of cookies, certain services offered by this Website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, will not be available.